This is our new kitty Pandora. She is 10 weeks old and about 2 lbs. The shelter we got her from (Angels with Paws, Lakewood, Colorado) named her Panda because she looks like a panda cub (Skidoosh!). She is all white with black spots and a black tail. We liked how Panda described her, but wanted a proper name so we decided on Pandora (or Pandy as a nickname) since it is a play off of panda and she is a whole box of trouble!
We got her on Saturday (Feb. 7) afternoon and already she is a spoiled
She loves cars rides and was very well behaved sitting in my lap looking out the window on the ride home from the shelter. She opted not to stay in her carrier.
We are still trying to get her accustomed to our schedule. We've had her for a total of two days and I think I've gotten about 8 hours of sleep. This is mostly my fault, of course. So tonight I think she is going to sleep in "her room" aka the bathroom. I have it all tricked out with her toys and a kitty clubhouse for her to play and sleep in while I'm at work, so she should be ok in there over night. Although, to be honest we haven't left her alone yet, so I'm a little curious as to how she is going to be tonight when I get home and a little curious what the bathroom is going to look like. I just know the entire roll of toilet paper is being unrolled as I write this.
But she is a happy kitty and purrs loudly when we hold her and pet her. So I guess she has accepted the fact that she is going to be living with 2 idiots. She hasn't complained yet, but then that could change at about 5:00 tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment