Yes, Pandy is all grown up now. Here is a medley of images from 6 months to her present 14 months and 16lbs doing all matter of strange things...

Here she is asleep as I watch BSG...
Incidentally, this is right before she ate my keyboard...
bad kitty!

After a "hard" workout with the cat charmer, she curls up in her McDonald's brand "sleeping bag"...BTW she doesn't fit in this particular bag anymore...

Hmm...what should we make for dinner tonight?
Cat fricassee anyone?
When she's not drinking out of the sink...she doesn't fit in this anymore either. She has to back in and her feet stick out of the basin...it's actually quite funny...
Principessa Pandora, keeping an eye on her kingdom...
We've already gone through two of these...we are currently on number three...good thing they are cheap...she loves this thing. I took it away from her when it started ripping (pretty much right after I took this) and put it in the closet until I got home with a new one. As I closed the closet door, she just sat in front of it and meowed...that's devotion...I, of course, felt bad and immediately took a longer lunch to go to Target to get a new one! She was so happy when I got home, she crawled into it before it was put together!
Mom refers to this pose as "The French Whore"
She actually really likes being in this thing. She jumped in it herself, I didn't do it. She likes being pushed around in it. She's such a little weirdo!
Aww...She didn't even put up a fuss. My little Boulder kitty!
Yes, that is her front paw sticking out the front and her back paw out the back!

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's SUPERFUZZ!
with her little pig feet (This always makes me giggle).
No comments:
Post a Comment